Skip to main content

NOTHING COMPARES.....


I'II ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.....the last word
This is to any one. I'm writing because I need someone to talk to, someone to open myself to. I need to be held.
Yes me
......
Ev
en me I am not made of brick. Although I'm strong, even strong things break down at times. Whoever reads, I don't want sympathy or talk, I just someone to listen.
I sit, and hold her hands, tears are falling from my face, I'm so scared. I feel so alone, so lost, confused sad.....I realize I'm not going to have all the things I love forever.
I've never felt this way. I look the face in my mind. What's going to happen???
Will I see this face for last time ... forever ??
I doubt it, even though our love for each other may stay, eventually we'll separate. The same with her ....
I dread the thought of losing somebody so close, God..... I'm so scared, so afraid.
Lastly, God please, I don't want to leave her I am so afraid of leaving because I love her .....
My Mother is going to die soon.... I can't see living without..... God ... Help
"MAA"(my mother) ......I promise you
Ok, Cricket, I'll never go for play that, I love the game but promise you, I'll never play again.
"MAA".....
Ok I wake up early for school ....
Ok, I 'll never drink water from out side promise you....
Ok, I 'll never go out side in afternoon....
Ok, I'll never dirty my clothes.....
Ok, I' ll never fight with Monty(my brother)....
I'm not even going to have that forever .... I mean, sure you never know.... but the only things that makes me happy and I can talk to might not be here either. And also talking to her about problems of hers.
God this sucks so bad... I love her so much pls don't do this with me.
"Suddenly my world stop there, a last sound comes on that day,(20th Sept 1997 )"
I'LL, ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, well I'm going. Wherever I may go in the future I'll love you.
And I left that hand on that day but she never never left my hand.......

I'm ashmed to say that I took you for granted When you are with me. Many times , in return for your love and affection, I paid you back with anger and ungreatfull behavior. Mother, I was blind to your special qualities. worse yet, I was stubborn, uncpromising, selfish and tactless while you were tolerant, understanding, comprassionate, unselfish and forgiving. It took this separation to put this things into perspective. I now realize just how you really mean to me. I only hope and pray that you will accept my deepest regrets at my past thoughtlessness. I often dream with you. Even though it is so far away, my memories of it are vivid and heartwarming, and you, "MAA" are always present. I feel very lucky to have been raised by a mother like you, for with patience and understanding, you natured me. You sacrifice much on my behalf . You forgive me for my indiscretions. You tolerated my shortcomings. Most importantly, you taught me my values, you molded my carcter and you showed me the true meaning of love. With such a solid foundation, I confident that will be able to face and overcome all of life's trials and tribulations. For this I 'm eternally gratefull.

"MAA", you left me so many days ago yet I miss you very much. I didn't realize how much you really meant to me. I thought going away would be easy. It is proving veru difficult. Hopefully, with God's help, I will overcome my insecurities. Even so, I will always cherish the memories of my life with you. and never will I loose the deep and sinsere love I have for you.
NOTHING COMPARES WITH THIS LOVE & TOUCH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOME WORDS.....

I smiled. " No you look better from there". Some times we lie to the ones we love, because we afraid to tell people for our feelings for them. When you love someones, let them know.... You never know what will happen to next minute. Learn to build a life together..... Learn to love each other. For who they are...not what they are. This is so apt because in this materialistic world, everyone seems so consumed about looks and the things that are not of importance. Regrets is a feeling that we carry with ourselves to our graves. It is an intense and immensely painful feeling especially if it's a regret about something which we did not do or say to our loved one...... Sometimes we don't try to understand the truth, after leading a pleasure year together with your love, the best hour of your life, but she doesn't exist in your life today. There was no one else on the road with holding your hand. The moments was closer than ever..... Life And Happiness with her... She l

TRUST ME

How many people think that this is true that every couple has atleast one break up among them Trust me think this is right. This is my frist blog I write in my blog site, DO LOVE STORIES EVER DIE ? Can modern day gadgets like ipot, laptop, mobile,`http:www` era of internet bring you the love of your life? You haven`t met her earlier, but commit to marry. will you still call this is a love marriage or arrange marriage? And what if on the engagement day while you pull the ring out from your pocket, you realize what you planned was just adream which never comes true..? How would you react when a beautiful person comes into your life, becomes your most precious possession and then one day goes away from you ....... forever? Not all love stories are meant to have a perfect ending. some stay incomplete. Yet they are beautiful in their own way. I believes , love is some where we have to find .......But Trust me love is everywhere if u feel from your heart......but I lost it.

Empowering Young Women in India

"There are more than 300 million people living below the poverty line in India. The majority of these people are rural and female. Girls are a critically vulnerable group and a keystone of development in the country. Freedom from Hunger believes an investment in girls is an investment in the future." Alay Barah, CEO, Reach India (Freedom from Hunger's India-based office). Did You Know? More than 300 million people in India live in absolute poverty-a number equal to all the people living in the United States of America. More than half the girls in India marry before the age of 18. The younger the bride the greater her chance — and her child's chance — of being trapped in poverty and becoming malnourished, anemic and at risk for maternal mortality. More than 45% of women in India have no say in decisions about their own health. 70% of the school-aged children who are not enrolled in school are girls. A New Path to Self-Reliance Free